Mission Call

Mission Call

Dropping CJ off at the MTC!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 13, 2011

Kamusta!...

First, happy anniversary Mom and Dad!

This week has been great! Lots of great lessons and people coming back
to church.. but of course still many that dont yet have the faith
built to act. We just have to be patient but persistant in extending
the commitments to repent to them.

We had some really amazing, spiritual lessons this week that are very
close to my heart. Its hard to describe how great it is sometimes. I
love being a missionary so so much. Also so really funny ones.! As in!
I prob had the funniest "look at what you are teaching in Sister
Jones!" moment... ill tell you about it in person (just remind me)
cause its such a good story.

We had a MCM on Saturday night which was really good although long.
President Dawisan (branch president) ask me to speak on Sunday (the
following day). I accepted with a smile. I should be use to it know to
teach on the spot. I gave my talk on Temples! I really enjoyed it! I
hope they enjoyed it. :) I have such a strong testimony of the temple.
It truly is the house of the Lord and where we all should aim to go!
One reason i am excited to come home (one of very few) is that we get
to go to the temple in Manila! It will be a nice prep for the long
plane ride. I would like to go on Friday in Idaho Falls so if we as a
family to plan to do that i would love that. Anyone that can come!

Scripture of the week... Moroni 10:3-5. If you doing have a testimony
of the Book of Mormon i encourage you to develop one :)

I love you all!

Gugma,
Sister Carissa Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment