Mission Call

Mission Call

Dropping CJ off at the MTC!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nylons... not my friend!!... the end.

Well things are absolutely fantastic! Im loving every min of this. I havent had a minute to be homesick, not to be mistaken for me not missing you all! I hope things are going well.
I can only write letters on p-day which is wed (today). So my emails probably wont be the most fun things to read for awhile. I wrote you all today so expect them in a couple days. I only have 30 min to email as well and no more... it logs me off after the timer goes off... i have 22 min and counting right now cause time was ticking while i was registering. This whole timer is making me nervous! Please dont give anyone my email address. I am only allowed family and only have time for family on email. Thanks!
Anyways, the whole dear elder is great and quick so go ahead and use it please!... but remember actual letters are very nice to receive... they make you feel a little more special!
Ill be brief since i wrote you letters detailing things already... We stay very busy and its great! Food is ok but way to close together. Dinner is at 430... what is up with that! Im already used to going to sleep at 1030 and waking up at 6. Im in a trio companionship and we are all going to tacloban. This is very rare to even have two in a district speaking the same language! We are lucky but it is a little hard keeping track of 2 people rather than just 1! We always have a straggler... oops! My comps are absolutely amazing!! Our district is great as well. There are 9 total, 3 sisters, 6 elders. 3 of the elders are going to cebu and the rest of us are going to tacloban. The other cebuano district has been here for 7 weeks and they are great. They help us a lot and are way fun!
The language is coming along. I am staying confident and trying not to overwhelm myself. Its absolutely amazing what the Lord can do. No way could i know what i know in just a week if God didnt have my back!
Im learning lots about love, charity, and unity.

Today we get to go to the temple so im pretty stoked! Our whole district is going to walk over together so we can be in the same session. We are already like a giant family! I wrote more about the elders in the letters. And the pic printers are broken at the moment but as soon as they start working in going to print some pics of us so you know what everyone looks like when i talk about them.

I want you all to know that i love you so so so very much!

nagkuha ako ang pagpamatuod sa ebanhelyo. naghigugma ako akong ang Manluluwas ug and Amahan sa Langit...
That was a short testimony but i only have 8 min left!! In translation it says... i have a testimony of the gospel. I love my Savior and Heavenly Father. And i only had to look up two words! How cool is that!!

Love you and cant wait to hear from you!!

Love Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment