Mission Call

Mission Call

Dropping CJ off at the MTC!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Carissa's Email 3 Weeks in the MTC

Well hey there everyone!

The weeks go by quickly and i forget just about everything i do so good thing i keep a journal!Where oh where to begin...

1. I get worse and worse at spelling in english every day.
2. I found out last night that wearing nylons is not a rule anymore. They just are coming out and saying it so there isnt a huge party over it. Yes, im not wearing nylons right now... whoot whoot.
3. i had the best and sadest day of my missing on monday!
4. i forgot my nametag one day and went 3 hours without knowing i didnt have it on... The moment i realize i felt increadibly naked!
5. Higugma ko sa ebanghelyo ni JesuKristo.

So if i havent told you...my mission script i think is mosiah 4:21... great scripture! My teacher Brother Morrey tells hilarious stories and this week told one about their pet rat splinter who sacraficed another rat for them (the missionaries).

This last week has been more of a struggled... i definitely have been tested. But i know that God is aware of me and my needs. I was called to give a 5 min talk on sunday on faith. Its literally on the spot in sacrament meeting. I needed to give it and God knew that. The church is true!

I love you all so very much!

Love Sister Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment